Monday, August 12, 2013

Revisions

I have revised my header to be bigger and I put a reference  to a video game that also is relevant to Coming of Age because they are all small people. It shows my skills in graphic design by putting in a picture of myself and making it a sticker-like characters on the board.  The background was changed from the toy blocks to maple leaves and when you don't full screen the site, the blog posts are a big percentage of the page. I changed my title to the coming of age feel and it is now called Struggles of Potential. I labeled all of my freshmen year posts under a label and my archive organizes the month so it should be easy to find recent work.  These are all the major updates to my blog.

3 comments:

  1. I love the sticker artwork, very oriinal and it looks organized, the overall look is plain but eyecatching. A for aeffort!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! you added the things you enjoy and you added yourself to a perfect place. GOODJOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your new title that it has the coming of age touch to it, and so does your header. Overall, you had great revisions to your blog. Goodjob bro.

    ReplyDelete