Well hello there,
This is a personal invitation to visit my, Blayde Biacan's, end of the year portfolio. This portfolio shows evidence of the Hawaii General Learner Outcomes and also comes with reasons why I believe my works have met it. This portfolio explains all the hardships I have gone through and also what I expect to do in the future. Without further ado the link to the website:
http://kig-yar.wix.com/blaydebiacanglo
I am very impressed with his project overall, although I feel that he needs to improve on his grammar and applying proper commas where needed in his sentences. There are sentences that seemed kind of run-on but, I am very sure that he will drastically improve on this and where is needed. More than anything, my son's assignment is very impressive aside from the grammar, run-on sentences, and missing commas. I know my son will work hard and diligent to improve on this regardless if there is anything missing or wrong with his assignment/project. If I had to grade his project, I would give him an A on his assignment. My son knows and understands what is needed to be worked on. Very impressive considering the time he took to create and finish his project in a very short time-frame. My comments are based on experience through years of computer experience and software-programming/development. Mene Mac has drastically improved his computer media and video knowledge creation. This is a class that I would highly recommend to everyone who wants to improve and enjoy video editing/website development. My son did an awesome job in which he will eventually get better at and also provide him with deeper knowledge and experience in computer science/technology for the future in conjunction with his editing of videos.
ReplyDelete