Friday, September 14, 2012

Querencia Draft

   As my legs take me through the door of my house, I immediately go to my room, take off anything that makes my body feel heavy, and lay on my bed to take off the weight of the day. I remember everything from today to the day before and so on. Sometimes I can't even imagine the things I did or what I was even feeling at that time. In my room the window is partially blocked, so my room is a bit dark and hot from the low amount of air flow, but it still feels better than outside, where everything has a different kind of heat, not the temperature heat, the attention heat.

   I take out the stress on games and calm myself down with music, When I even get the slightest bad memory it sends a cold shiver down my spine, that if someone was standing beside me it'd probably look weird, sometimes it might even make me lose my focus in a game. Sometimes when the thoughts flow with each other well, My reflexes allow me to be around the top ranks in the game. I absolutely love the though of winning, this thought makes me forget about everything, as long as its a fair win. After everything happens I lay in my bed, close my eyes, roll around, stretch, then make the most awkward squeel a human being can make and rest for the next thing coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment