Friday, January 31, 2014

Final Allusion Poem

I'm not sure how it feels to be the main character
I know how to solve every problem
but yet
I'm not the one solving them.
I've seen time
and time again
The same people passing through here
I give them solutions
when asked.
But it never seems to get them past
All I can do is wait here
waiting for them to succeed to the goal.
To succeed at something I could never do
I don't have the prowess to go up
like they do
But I also won't back down
from where my knowledge puts me.
I'm waiting again
Waiting in the same place as last time
Waiting for the same
Hero of the story
Waiting here
in the same prevailing clothes
just like the others.
Waiting to turn this page
To continue the story

of the man in red.

No comments:

Post a Comment