Thursday, January 23, 2014

Allusion

I'm not sure how it feels to be the main character
I know how to solve every problem
but yet
I'm not the one solving them.
I've seen time
and time again
The same people passing through here
I give them solutions
when asked
but it never seems to get them past
All I can do is wait here
waiting for them to succeed to the goal
at something I could never do
I don't have the prowess to go up
like they do
But I also won't back down
from where my knowledge puts me.
I'm waiting again
Waiting in the same place as last time
Waiting for the same
red hat
Waiting here
in the same colored vest and cap.
Waiting to continue this journey.
Waiting to achieve my goal

With the man in the big red hat

3 comments:

  1. excellent poem, you may want to add how what he wears is relevant to you. remember the poem is supposed to be about you not just a story about your allusion so make sure everything in the poem is relevant to you. MS(3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! Bu I guess what Zavala said is true too. Talk about how the story is relevant to you. Also proofread it because theres a spelling error.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good poem i just want to hear a little bit about you in the poem and how you relate to him.

    ReplyDelete