Sunday, December 15, 2013

Writing Standards Portfolio

http://blaydeportfolio.webs.com/  Website link

So far in my 1st semester in English I feel as every time I have always felt something was missing from all of my essays and as I progressed throughout the semester I feel I have slowly been adding what I have been missing and in result have been getting better grades and that my portfolio reflects the decisions I have made and really shows the difference between the beginning and end of the semester. So Mom and Dad I welcome you to my portfolio of my 1st semester and hope you see the improvements of what I have wrote throughout the 1st semester of English

1 comment:

  1. What piece of writing did you like best in my portfolio and why? I was very impressed by your Coming of Age Essay, but also feel more need to be more attentive to your needs as your father.
    What did you like about my portfolio and sharing and what would you like to see me improve on? Everything seems to flow well with your word choice and grammar. There are still some proof-reading when adding commas, spacing, and a few other corrections that you can easily rectify or resolve but, very minor. Overall, I think you did a very excellent job with your Portfolio.
    Which of the writing traits (ideas, organization, voice, word choice) do you feel was most successful for me? Very hard for me to determine due to the fact that everything seems to flow well. If there was one I really had to go with, it is the Coming of Age topic or subject matter.
    Which of the traits of writing would you like me to improve on in the coming semester? Proof read and correct errors that are obvious.

    ReplyDelete