When you leave Notre
Dame, what is one way you will bravely face the world, stay true to your
values, and make a difference large or small?
If I were to
leave Notre Dame I would use all of the things I have learned in all of my
years starting from kindergarten to now and accept anything that comes my way.
I would have many values but those values can change me and I would probably change those values as well. I will make a big difference with all the strength I
have.
One way I
would bravely face the world is accept anything that comes my way. If there was
anything that I had learned is that with enough effort, you will be rewarded
with something in the end good or bad. In some situations you can luck out,
there are a variety of things that will happen and whether it be good or bad, I
think I should be open to all the things that can happen no matter what it is
because the world is full of surprises and infinite opportunities awaiting each
person and picking the right ones will lead to a great life.
Staying true
to my own values is hard to describe because the only things I value is taking
care of myself along with others. One of my teachers was the one to say "What do you care about?" I answered family and friends. He
said that if anyone said any kind of person that was a good answer. The reason
was people can dictate you and can lead you to good when you're doing bad and
lead you to bad when you're doing good. Good or bad I will stay with the decision
to care about people because they are the only people who can bring you back
when you're doing bad but you never know how to bring yourself back from the
bad if you can't trust someone who can lead you on a good decision.
One reason I
am completely confident in making a big difference to many people is that I
imagine my decisions as a line graph, consistent and subject to change.
Everyone has different variables in their equations and some may not be
consistent as others but it will lead somewhere big. You may have a complex
equation that takes a little more time to work itself out or an easy one that
takes seconds to graph but when you decide on the variables that are in your
equation it will have a point on the graph and it will move up or down or stay the same every time no
matter what. As long as I make small differences it will lead to a big
difference in the end or if I make a big decision it may be harder to keep up
and harder to stay consistent. I will decide things that make me comfortable
and will make me slowly go up. I am confident in my abilities to do this and I think I am capable of making a difference starting from small to big.
No comments:
Post a Comment