Wednesday, December 5, 2012

1st semester portfolio questions


MeneMAC Portfolio


  1. What piece of writing did you like best in my portfolio and why?                                          The particular piece of writing that caught my attention in your portfolio would be Ideas: 2nd quarter mid quarter exam. The reason why it caught my eye was the use of word play to and the idea that you are trying to develop.
  2. What did you like about my portfolio and sharing and what would you like to see me improve on?                                                                                                                               The thing that I liked about your portfolio is that I got a sense of who you are and what kind of person you are and what matter to you in your life. I would like to see you improve on your grammatical errors and try not to be repetitive on the varies tabs available.
  3. Which of the writing traits (ideas, organization, voice, word choice) do you feel was most successful for me?                                                                                                                    Voice and Word Choice resembles your personality perfectly.
  4. Which of the traits of writing would you like me to improve on in the coming semester? Ideas. The reason I chose this trait was because your use of run on sentence, and rambling can be a bit confusing. The flow of thoughts are hard to follow and understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment