Thursday, March 27, 2014

Macbeth anticipation guide

1.     Disagree, I believe people that become great don’t necessarily have to have someone supporting them but they can also push themselves. Most of my motivation to complete assignments is mostly just me trying to improve myself as a person.
2.     Agree, I believe there are lingering feelings of people in the afterlife and some people can grasp those kinds of things. Sometimes I feel like people are watching over me and usually my intuition is correct when around people.
3.     Agree, We get things wrong and learn from the mistake and don’t make the same mistake again and keep getting things wrong until we become perfect at what we do. Many people aiming for perfection always have problems even making small mistakes to correct themselves. At first I had a hard time grasping the form of hurdling for track and it eventually became easier but at first I fell down and even had to use crutches but I became faster as a result.
4.     Agree, I believe karma exists because the world has to be balanced out and can’t be always good or always bad but staying in the middle between those is also possible. Karma is essential to keeping balance in the world and people. Many times when something out of the ordinary and good happens usually something bad follows it even if it doesn’t happen in a day or a week.
5.     Agree, There are many ideas that pop into our mind when we look at everything, It could be bad or good. Many people are tempted to do what is wrong but don’t because we know the consequences. I am tempted many times to burn all of my money on things that are luxurious instead of essential things such as food.
6.     Agree, It also depends on the degree of how they are destroying the country but if it is to an extreme the only way to get thorough would have to form a group and aggressively overthrow the ruler. Sometimes people only respond to action and it usually involves aggressive actions. When my friends are in angry they usually don’t rely on logic and just go off on everything and usually we calm them down with aggressive talk but also calming them down.
7.     Agree, Many times there could be people doing it for self-defense and don’t have any other decision they could make or they only have a few seconds to decide and make bad decision making. Many other animals are murdered for certain circumstances also so we should also be included in the chain. From reading there are many situations where people only have a few seconds to decide and usually the first decisions that pop up are kill or be killed and tend to pick their own survival.
8.     Disagree, there are many things in life that aren’t worth the price it has on it. Success can be earned in many different ways but there are many factors that change the decisions we make. Usually in video games I can succeed in the game by rushing it through but that only makes it harder later on.
9.     Disagree, God doesn’t make an individual created by him have a higher status than others and makes us all equal. We are all equal in what we do and if one of us is a reprentative we are all representatives. There are many people that have “God-gifted” abilities but some may have worked hard or just improved abilities they were already good at. I was slow in track but now I got faster by just joining it every year.
  Agree, It is an indicator but only points me in a direction without specifying a specific event. There are sometimes when it is on point and accurate or it could be slightly off from my day. There was a time when my horoscope said I would receive a gracious gift and I got Panda Express from my parents.
Disagree, Traitors are people who changed their ideas from hearing other ideas that they heard were better. They can be easily converted back with a few truths or also sharing ideas. Jesus knew that his disciples were going to turn away from him but still believed in them to come back to him and apologize.

Partner activity
Partner: Tyler Ambrocio

1.     We are born from original sin and so we are born “evil” and it was passed on from the beginning. Evil is inherited because of the way we think, we think of a lot of things when we look at one thing and can think good and bad things in a single second. This is a result of thinking a lot and other experinces we are born around.
2.     I believe our lives are determind by fate because majority of our decisions can be put into different fates. The decisions we make are all part of a huge future of things yet to come but are only open to us by the decisions we make.
3.     I think true redemption is not possible because you can’t put the act aside but we can live with it and make ourselves a better person. True redemption is completely wiping out an act of evil and some deeds are hard to truly recover from and forget.
4.     It is possible but it also depends on the degree of their actions because we may know what it is like to have their temptations also. We usually admire them for their work and not their personal life.

5.     I think it depends on your position and what your goal it is you are trying to achieve. If the methods used affect other people when it is uncessary then it is a useless one because we should put most of the burden on ourselves if it is truly our goal and not others.

No comments:

Post a Comment